Click here to subscribe on iTunes | Overcast | Google Podcasts | Google Play Music | YouTube | Spotify | Pocket Casts | Castro | Podcast Addict | Soundcloud | Stitcher | Blubrry | Libsyn | acast | Listen Notes | Player.FM | podbean | Radio Public
Join Chris and Glenn as we discuss planning a trip to WDW with the Park Reservation system and the adventure of trying to get dining reservations. We also get a trip report from Chris!
- Released on 6/5/21
- Coke Corner is no more
- Things are changing in the world thanks to the Covid vaccine
- Eliminated the 6-foot distancing rule
- Remove mask mandate outdoors; still required inside
- Rabbit Holes:
- Color of sidewalks in Disney Parks. What’s myth and what’s fact?
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – the moving stage
- Glenn has a WDW trip panned for July
- Making dining reservations
- Challenges getting a park reservation
- Via Napoli in Italy
- Chris’ Disney Adventures
- Magic Kingdom visit on Mother’s Day
- PhotoPass challenges
- Dole Whips
- Stayed around 3-4 hours
- Lines are long, but they move fast
- Annual Passes back on sale on August 16???
- PSA about hats in the parks
- When will the WDW Railroad open?
- Chris is pro-no fly zones over WDW
Leave a Reply