Click here to subscribe on iTunes | Overcast | Google Podcasts | Google Play Music | YouTube | Spotify | Pocket Casts | Castro | Podcast Addict | Soundcloud | Stitcher | Blubrry | Libsyn | acast | Listen Notes | Player.FM | podbean | Radio Public
Join Chris and Glenn as we get a trip report from Chris’ visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Father’s Day. We also discuss Glenn’s upcoming trip to WDW.
- Released on 6/26/21
- Chris’ trip report for DHS visit
- Park Reservations
- Virtual Queue system
- The day didn’t start off great even if it did start early
- Ah….weather and crowds
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Train (isn’t it Goofy’s runaway train?!)
- Reflections on GMR
- Thoughts on MMRT
- OH: “How come they have fastpasses and we don’t!?”
- Galaxy’s Edge
- Nothing to do but I love it.
- Should be 3x
- Smuggler’s Run broken too (60m)
- Why is it so difficult to get to Pixarland?
- Alien Saucers (30m)
- Midway Mania (40m…really 30)
- Woody’s Lunchbox
- The Disney App – Do people like it?
- And finally…. $2.50 for a single banana?!?
- Given all that my score for the day (out of 10) was…….
- What does it mean for our trips in July
Leave a Reply